Traditional Wool Talleisim
Showing the single result
Black Striped Talleisim, Home menu, Lightweight Wool Talleisim, Tallis, Traditional Wool Talleisim
Talis Hadar – Non Slip – Blue (Belz) StripesBlack Striped Talleisim, Home menu, Lightweight Wool Talleisim, Tallis, Traditional Wool Talleisim
Talis Hadar – Non Slip – Blue (Belz) Stripes0 out of 5(0)
Our finest talis ever created! This tallit features a delicate herringbone weave. Its soft and fluffy texture makes it our #1 best selling tallit.
Tallit comes packaged in a beautiful box featuring the prayer and blessing of putting on a tallit and inspiring quotes about wearing a tallit, all in Hebrew.
Purchase an atarah and we’ll sew it on at no charge. Simply add both items to the order and you’re set!
Please Note: Sterling silver atarah is for image only & is not included.
This item is NOT returnable when ordered with one or some of the following options:
Handmade Thin Tzitzis, Tchelet Blue Dye Thin or Thick Tzitzis
Sefardi or Chabad Tie
SKU: n/a$336.00 – $349.99
- A unique herringbone weave for a non slip effect
- Jet black stripes
- Double knots on the edge of the tallit for added beauty
- Includes a white floral atarah (neckband) and four wool corners of the tallit fabric
- Sidebands on the two sides of the tallit as extra reinforcement. This ensures the tallit should not ravel when pulled too strongly during prayer.
- White cotton lining on the upper part of the tallit which absorbs sweat to preserve the tallit
- Ideal tallit for Shabbos use
- Made in Israel exclusively for Greenfeld Judaica
- All tallit sizes are approximate